Speaks of waves of people of all ages – tribal peoples and people with a heart for tribal peoples – wave upon wave coming with fresh vision, purpose and energy, led of the Holy Spirit, with creativity, new ways and means, new giftings, abilities, talents, and technology; and reaching out into unreached areas and people groups of the world with the Good News of life in Christ. Multiple waves for multiplication! It is time for some to begin, for others to begin again. God is calling the young at heart, with ears to hear what the Holy Spirit is saying for our day, for such a time as this. A multi-cultural, multi-generational ministry of Youth With A Mission (YWAM), Tribal Waves is made up of pioneering Pacific Islanders and Americans and whoever else God brings with a heart for His indigenous sons & daughters to be healed and restored as individuals and as a people.
The purpose of the missions training, outreach and culture center is to represent, reach, raise up and release indigenous and non-indigenous peoples of the land as they move to fulfill God’s call on their lives. – To Know Creator God (Father, Son and Holy Spirit) and To Make Him Known.
- To create a culturally relevant environment for indigenous seekers to discover Creator God, His love, nature, character and ways, and who He created them to be.
- To see the healing and restoration of God’s creation, man, to his Creator.
- To hear Creator God, heed His word and accurately handle Scripture–the Word of Truth.
- To worship Creator God with the sounds of the people and the lands of every nation, tribe and language.
- To raise up Holy Spirit led and empowered believers of godly character and compassion.
- To respond to the Great Commission, to go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit
- Mt 28:19.